16 July 2010

TGIF!!

Where I Am.....

"jealousy often comes because you do not believe that God will do the same for you as He is doing for someone else" - T.D. JAKES

There are times when we think to ourselves, "Why couldn't that be me?", "Why can't I have that?", "How come that doesn't happen to me?" - we've all had those moments. Everyone at some point in their life has felt moments of jealousy and what this quote says to me, is that I shouldn't ask those questions, because if those things are meant for me - it will happen for me - but it will happen on Gods time, not mine! I try to be grateful for everything and everyone I have in my life, but naturally there are some times when I'm not satisfied with my own situation which makes me look those who I think are more fortunate than myself


Where I Plan To Be.....
 
everything we go through is for a purpose and is to teach us some sort of lesson.Yes I believe in God, but I also believe that we as individuals are responsible for ourselves as well. If there is something we want, it is up to us to hustle and get it. If you want to make more money, live in nicer home, have a nicer body, find peace, whether it's something materialistic or emotional, it is up to us to get it ourselves...nothing is owed to us. The fact that you're able to wake every morning is the biggest gift we can ask for...because its another day towards shaping the future you want...
 (Thanks Jin)
Enjoy Your Weekend...Be Breezy!

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses

1 comment:

Comments Welcome!