13 July 2010

Same Ish.....Different Day

What a week this has been already.




Friday the Troll went over her dad house. She been trying all week to get out there but I haven’t had the energy to take her nor was her dad's schedule accommodating. So he came and got her Friday morning. I guess because I didn’t want to be at work the day took longer. When I got off I ran a few errands (saw Riddick Bo in he Beauty Supply store that man looking rough) and then went home and cleaned my apt., chilled and chatting with my cousin. Then called it a night after washing and twisting my hair. (This whole natural hair thing requires a lot of work and patience to maintain. Don’t know how much longer I can go without the creamy crack.)



Saturday we met with the realtor (the old) to go visit a few house. 3 out of the 6 were perfect 1 was under contract before we even got to the front door. The second was perfect minus a few negatives but the biggest negative was the space. We all had our own space but there was no room for entertaining. Thinking back on all the Holiday dinners I have hosted and the birthdays parties to come. I wasn’t willing to give that up. Besides FI wasn’t 100% on the location anyway. The 3rd house was OK. But the sump pump in the middle of the master bedroom and no shower in the master bath was a deal breaker. So the search continues. The rest of the day we chilled in the house up under each other, spooning, sleeping and catching up on shows he's gotten me addicted to. The Troll was in and out the house playing with the neighbors kids and her lil cousin.



Sunday me and the Troll chilled in the house. I was suppose to take her back to her dads but I wasn’t feeling that great. We lounged and ate all day. Monday morning still not 100 % but I got up showered got dressed, bathed the Troll and took her to her dads. I intended on going in to work late but I just didn’t feel up for it. So I called in. Went home changed into PJ’s and took a nap. I woke up with a headache. I tried to feed it but it wouldn't go away. I lounged for a while and got the DVR down to 55% free space. Dinner was interesting, baked potato and fish sticks. I have to get creative when the Troll is there but last night I didn’t feel like much cooking. So while the potato baked I co-washed my hair and flat twisted it. I watched HGTV for the rest of the night after I ate. I was relaxed but something just wasn’t right. I attempted to got to bed a little after mid-night but that was a fail. I tossed and turned all night. I finally fell asleep somewhere around 5 ish but was back up again around 630 playing tag with the snooze button. I finally got up showered and dressed then took my hair out. What a FAIL but I expected that. Maybe if I liked big hair I would have been all for it. But it wasn’t me. So I did a wash n go It felt good to get up get dressed and get out the house without the normal hassle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!