26 July 2010

Not Bad...

Weekend was rather nice. Friday at work was rather long and dry. Don't know why I was anticipating the weekend didn't have much planned. Friday after work me and mini me ran a few errands for little things like body wash, shampoo, soap and cotton balls. We chilled in the house watching TV while I took her braids out. After that we both were tired and went to bed.
Saturday we went to a wedding reception/cookout celebration thingy... It was hot as Haiti's outside my speedometer reached 110 in the car. We didn't leave out till 2. We got up and ate. I washed mini me's hair and bathed her. Did her hair got in the shower did my hair and we waited awhile till we decided to leave. We went and got mani's and pedi's. After we were done we picked up Nana and headed to the shindig. It was still hot a f**** but we manage to enjoy ourselves. FI met us there and mini me had a ball running around with the kids. All in all it was a nice gathering, good food and camaraderie. We stayed till about 8. Said our goodbyes to the couple, made to-go plates, and kissed goodbye. FI went to work and I took Nana home before we headed in the house and passed out. I don't remember when mini-me got in my bed but when I woke up all the lights and TVs were on and I was sore from being confined to one spot in the bed not able to shift and move around.
Sunday we got up and I met a friend of mine at the mall. Took mini-me to build a bear  to do her thing as promised. Then we shopped around for an outfit for me to wear the night I go out to celebrate my bday and also a casual outfit to wear when me and FI go out. Then I realized I needed an outfit for my sisters party and my moms party. We all celebrate bdays in the next upcoming weeks. Along with my dad, brother, sister in-law, 2 friends and a cousin. August is like Christmas regarding the gift giving, receiving and the festivities...I'm almost satisfied with what I bought. I just have to take the time out to put everything together and lay them out on my bed to see what it what. I still gotta buy a bad ass pair of shoes. After we shut the mall down mini me and I went grocery shopping. I spent too damn much this weekend but I'm set so I don't have to spend anymore till next pay day so I'm good.  I think....
I'm ready to crash and get ready for the work week now. Weekend was pretty good.

Hugs & Butterfly Kisses xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!