15 July 2010

I Just Dont Care.

I been working on a post I started two days ago. I guess I will post or trash it sooner or later.
I have really been in a I don't care mood all week. About EVERYTHING. That's not good. I guess I should correct it or str8ten up before I start to burn some bridges.  Mini Me has been gone all week and I have not taken advantage of this break to go out and be grown or reconnect with any of my friends. I don't even plan on going out Friday. I just don't care. I got in the office an hour late this morning. I knew I was gonna be late the first time and the 6th time I hit the snooze button. I didn't care. I took my time showering, ironing my clothes, dressing, doing my hair, I even sat down and ate breakfast. There wasn't any kind of pep in my step as I walked to catch the metro or any type of urgency to get up the escalator to catch the arriving train since the next one wouldn't arrive for another 7 minutes. I just didn't care I was just floating and existing.  When I got to work and took my time crossing the street, that's when it hit me I just don't care. The final  clue was after I got to my desk I hit the power button to turn my PC on and then I stepped outside to smoke a black. Those who know me knows what that indicates. STRESS..... I guess I'll be going to my favorite spot to meditate and try to de-stress after work.  I need to do something before I self destruct. As I sit here and type this I dont see this as an "I dont care mood" its more like "FUCK IT". I need the I Dont Care Mood to not get attached emotionally to all these houses we been viewing and crossing off the list because it just isnt "The One or Right For US". Ok vent over. I know there are typos and grammatical error. But you guessed it I Dont Care. Figure it out and comment in the comment section. My phone is dead and charging at the moment because I didnt care enough to charge it last night.  Fuck It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!