14 September 2010

Getting On Track (lengthy)

Wow so much has happened since my last post in August. I swear I'm gonna get better at this. I celebrated a birthday (30 part 2). That Friday I went out with my lil sister and a few friends and partied at Ibiza. I had a blast my dad and a very good friend of mine from my high school years I haven't seen in a few years even came out. I was happy to see and reconnect with her. That Saturday I had a little running around to do then me and my fiance went out to dinner at Fogo De Chao. We had and awesome time together and ate plenty. I had to work the following day so I stayed home. The following week was quite busy. My sisters' birthday was Thursday and both my parents birthday was that Friday. My mom had a party a Jordan 8 in Eastern Market. My fiance and I went together. My lil sister came out , my cousin Shay who I barely get to see now or hang out with and few other family members and my mom's friends whom I haven't had the opportunity to see in a while or party with. We had a lot of fun that night. I spent the night with my fiance since mini me was at his house. The next day we went to a cookout and took the kids and our godson too.  I left a little early but left mini me with my moms because I was going out with my lil sister to help her celebrate her birthday. Got home, showered, dressed, did my makeup in record time. Just enough time to get to the club find a parking space and  meet my sister in line just as they were letting her in. It was kinda empty at first but the crowd started to build and the drinks were flowing. I stayed sober enough to keep my eye on little sis and to get home safely. The next day I had to work a mystics game. I was kinda tired but I made it through the evnt without falling asleep.

The following weeks were spent with the kids shopping and getting them ready for school. Mini me and her brother both started new schools. Mini me loves school Im not so sure about her brother and how he feels about his new school.. The supply list was a bit much and there have been a few hiccups I'm not too happy about. But I decided to give them a few weeks to get a routine and get all the kinks out. The bus route in the morning as far as pick up and drop off times has been a work in progress. Her bus driver is a character but I'm learning to work with him.  I'm excited about this school year as well. I'm already noticing what she is learning and that makes me happy to know that she is learning. She also started dance again this season and her dad  added a new class to her schedule. Hip Hop The Class. So now after ballet and tap she has a 45 minute break and the the hip hop class. So she is there from 10am to 2pm every Saturday. Thank god its free because she won the contest last dance season so she got 3 free classes this season.  I cant wait to see what the theme for the recital will be this time. I'm real proud of mini me's growth and the direction she is headed in.

Me and FI are doing very well. Our relationship is actually improving very much so. We are trying to bring the bliss back. Hugging more. Kissing more. We are talking things out more spending more time together (just us) and all is well. I'm still learning more and more about him and we still laugh at some of the things we refuse to get comfortable enough to do around each other. We have reached some milestone and we some things we are working on but not ready to share with the world yet. Its still a work in progress. We will open up and spread the news when the time is right. So stay posted. I'm happy for us and the direction we are headed in as well. Its a journey I must say. We've come a long way.

We took a break from the dreaded house hunting every weekend and just decided to live and enjoy the rest of the summer. Now that the kids are in school and int o the weekly routines with school, extra curricular stuff, and family time. We are ready to get back out there and start looking again. We meet with the realtor this Saturday and I'm excited about that.

Well this post is quite lengthy and I promise to do better about posting more. And staying up to date and on track.


Until Next Time Hugs and Butterfly Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!