17 June 2010

Just some things that have crossed my mind a few times this week.





~ so proud of mini me. Her first recital and she did a great job. I'm excited she won the contest. Even more happy to see who is really in my corner to help support me and mine. My family never fails to surprise me.

~ I had a proud moment when someone outside of my circle told me I was doing a great job raising mini me. That reassurance was right on- time.

~ we found a house Saturday. I like it alot. The fiancé says "it's the one" I'm down with that, I think. Just not excited. Is that bad? I do want a second tour to really grasp what I'm getting into. The kids there were kind of a distraction.

~The fiancé and I have long stopped using condoms so should I be concerned the he has 3 Magnum condoms in his armrest?

~I've been feeling real un-pretty lately. Hair just won't act right. I'm tempted to embrace the wash and go look it's just too much work in the morning.

~ Since we about to jump into this long and expensive home buying process maybe I should cancel my trip to Miami my birthday weekend and just spend the day at the spa. But what fun is that with no where to go afterwards.

~I want a pencil skirt, some new maxi dresses, some cute booties and a bad ass dress to go with it. No where particular to go in it.

~we gotta get this potty training in check

~I need to go to costco and buy a case on Monster Slim Jim Original

~I'm grown yet I'm hiding the matches and pack of Black & Milds in my bag.

~I need a makeover and a sponsor. Any Volunteers?

~ I'm ready to start packing and getting rid of stuff but I ain't going no where fast.

~ I love this new Eminem CD.

~Don't have a permanent or set date yet but wedding plans appear to be promising. Don't know how I feel about that yet either. I'm not announcing that this go round either. I'll let him I still lack the excitement I once had.

That's All for now,

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!