24 September 2012

Feeling Lonely!

This may sound odd but I feel more lonely now living together than I did when we were apart.
At least when I was in my own place I was use to him not being around as much and had things I could engage myself or fun stuff mini me and I could do together. Well that is not the case anymore 80% of my belongings are in storage so I really don't have access to all my things like I would like to. I love his family so don't get me wrong when I say this but I don't and I have never felt "at home" here everyday feels like an extended weekend that just wont end. I've tried to do things to make me feel at home or to at least adjust to make it more comfortable but that's a fail. It's one thing to share a space with your spouse and kids but there are 3 other couples with kids besides us living in this house. While the house is big its not big enough. I have no personal space and I feel confined to a room everyday after work. It also sucks that if I want to cook a meal or bake I have to wash 2 sinks and a counter full of dishes before I even have a decent enough space to do so. Then I'm made to feel guilty and look selfish if Im not cooking for everybody. Woe is me.
Originally written 9/24/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!